Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Good Art



As it names says it, good art is something that must be or look good. I personally believe that no everybody have the ability to create good art for the public but also for themselves. Art is everywhere, even in the kitchen field because  chefs create good art when they decorate their dishes. Furthermore, we notice that a piece of art is good when we first look at it, and it causes an impact on us, and we just want to keep looking at it. For me that's what I consider good art. Also a good piece of art as long as it does not look ridiculous is when the artist creates his/her painting, sculpture, etc. with inner passion because they just want to express their sentiments through art. However, since we live in an opinionated world, we as individuals have different opinions about good art because when something looks good to me it does not necessarily means that it looks good to the others.

This picture may represent that the artist likes animals, but as I just said about the different taste of art, somebody that do not like animals especially dogs will disagree with my point of view of what good art is.

No comments:

Post a Comment