Wednesday, April 18, 2012

“Illustrate a Story”



The story that I choose is called "At my house, only one person got the mail, and that was my mother."
I found this story interesting because it is a reality that not too many families tolerate homosexuality, and when they find out that their child is homosexual, they are able to do whatever it takes to not let the world now that their child is simply gay/lesbian. I think that parents exaggerate when they try to make  the child suffer because he/she is homosexual. However, what parents do not think  about are the long terms consequences that the child may carry such as severe depression and low self-esteem. I personally believe that parent must love their children under any conditions because we cannot blame nature for its causes and effects. In the other hand, I almost use all the elements mentioned in the story because I felt very inspired when I listened this story. And I would like to show to the world specially parents that there is nothing wrong with being homosexual because we have to take whatever God send us.



No comments:

Post a Comment